Sunday

my FIBER ART STUDIO workspace

I love seeing other artist studio/workspaces so I thought I'd put up mine ...
after much trial and error this is the best set-up for me....
I have the actual working area in the center of the room in a u-shaped design with work stations...sewing area...machine embroidery station...cutting table (I try to keep it clutter free..LOL..) and I use the cutting table for my Embellisher also...and an ironing station....storage is all around the room...I really need to "see" my stuff so I use clear plastic containers....I used to have adorable baskets for storage but I REALLY NEED to see stuff...this is just my sewing studio...I have an outdoor "studio" for fabric painting and messy stuff....and I have an area in my utility room for mixed media supplies...paints, paper, junk ect...........




Posted by Picasa

No comments: