Sunday

TOME PROGRESS

I have challenged myself to finish the TOME series this year (2006)...so far this is what I have done...I seem to skip around to different pages depending on what supplies I have on hand....so far... I have the front and back covers started...I need to finish the faces & hair on the ladies...I'm more confident now to work on the faces than when I started 2 yrs??? ago, oh my gosh!!!!
the fairy house is almost complete and the fairy needs to be dressed.....
the photo transfer page is not my thing so I'm putting in cat fabrics instead of photos...and the fairy garden is coming along nicely...I have all the basic pages cut out...makes it easier for me not to have to refigure the pages with each project....and I can just pick another page to do at any time....soooo...we will see how this goes now....wish me luck!!!!!


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: