Tuesday

Marbled Fabric with Magic Dip

last year I joined a swap for MARBLED FABRIC ... I had never done this technique so it was a challenge...I had a very old marble paint kit from MAGIC DIP ... about 10 yrs ago this stuff was all the rage ...you could dip and marble ANYTHING ..ha ha ha ..well I never did get to use my kit back than..guess I was saving it for something special LOL ....they still sell this stuff and here's the web site link...http://www.bcdservices.com/magicdip/store/ ...

.so I figured it would be good for practice...well, I loved how the fabric turned out! it's very organic...this is an OIL BASE paint...here are a FEW samples of the oil base Magic Dip marbled fabrics.........


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nancy said...

These are beautiful. Is Magic Dip still available? Enjoyed looking at all of your swap items. Thank you for sharing.