Wednesday

IN the MERMAID GARDEN series for FFAC postcards

I created these 6 fiber postcards for Virginia Spiegel's Fiber Art for a Cause... http://tinyurl.com/q7xr6 ....

creating postcards is my NEW ADDICTION....these are some of my first ones....I wanted to use my Babylock Embellisher & my Janome MC 300e embroidery machine together in a project...well, here are the results!!! I am very pleased with the effect...and the background fabric is my own handpainted muslin...the pictures don't show the sheen of the mermaids and the bits of angelina fibers....
I will be making more of this series... Please feel free to leave a comment!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ann Morrell said...

Love your mermaids...if you ever want to do a one on one swap of mermaids...let me know. I love mermaids. You can check out my blog at:
http://wannabe-art.blogspot.com/

sue b said...

Suz these are awesome ! I am in awe of these and I'll bet they are even more fantastic in person.

Helen in the UK said...

These are fabulous. How wonderful to give them to such a great cause too. I'm new to postcards, but I made a sent a couple too (they are on my blog a couple of weeks ago).

Fran Lainhart said...

Spectacuwork.......love...love the mermaid postcards

Maureen said...

There is so much eye candy on your blog!
I'll definitely be a returning visitor.Cats,CQ,Mermaids,ATCs and Postcards!!
My kind of gal!
http://kenmaurscorner.blogspot.com/

C'mon down!

Diane said...

Beautiful collection.
:D

Linda said...

Great job!

Glad you posted you blog site on Babylock Embellisher. Very inspiring.

boopgirl said...

Suz they look fabulous. Thank you for pointing your blog out.
Love them.
Kerrie :)