Friday

ARTY MEME-a pay it forward game

"Quote"
Arty Meme
The Arty Meme is a chance to have a piece of needleart from a fellow needlewoman!The idea is to offer 5 pieces of your work on your blog. The first 5 people to ask for your work will get one of the pieces.Her obligation to the Meme is that she must then announce the meme on her blog and offer 5 of her pieces to others.The exchange of artwork continues. . .Mediums, methods, execution, deadlines are up to the offering needlewoman! Have fun

I joined from Jeri Mihn's blog....

http://scoobagirl.typepad.com/

Soooooo....the first 5 comment responses will recieve from me a fiber art postcard...

5 comments:

sue b said...

okay Suz I'm in! I've been resisting playing but I think I'm the only one left who hasn't. And besides how can I resist a piece of your art?

Now to go update my blog with the game!

Miriam said...

hi su liked your blog, especially your dolls and periodic garden visitors. just a suggestion, perhaps not have so many posts load at first? i think it just means to set archiving on etc.

Anonymous said...

Your postcards are just the best. They are such an inspiration - I've now made my own no where near as beautiful as yours though.
Anna

Anonymous said...

Your postcards are fantastic and have inspired me to create some of my own. Nowhere near as beautiful as yours. Anna

Anonymous said...

I would love to receive one of your postcards. You do a lot of nice work. Tour abstract flower is gorgeous. And I am going to blog this meme asap. I love this idea. Thank you!