Monday

Charmed

First I want to take this moment to thank everyone who has made comments on my blog these past few months...I really appreciate the time you take to do that .... I don't answer each one back because my time on the pc is limited due to a annoying eye condition... "dry eye" ... so I can only spend short periods of time on the pc...bummer...so thanks everyone!!!! ...

ok, here are the pictures of the charms I sent out for the BIG charm swap on the Surface Design yahoo group....these are not the same charms that I posted earlier...these are fluff-ier and with a very cool bead I found....I sure hope they all get delivered OK...this will be my last swap for awhile....I need a break and want to persue some new projects for me...LOL...and finish giving my home a much needed re-do...







8 comments:

Sue B said...

Suz these are truly outstanding! What an absolute treat to pull this out of the mailbox today.

Micki said...

Wow, these are really great.

Jo Wholohan said...

hi suz!!!! ive already traded them all, sooooo sorry, can we pencil it in for in april??? im kind of swamped with swaps for march :))

Angelcat said...

Suz these look just great all laid out together. Mine arrived today and it just made my day! Thank you

MargaretR said...

i think you deserve a well earned rest after making all those lovely charms on pc's.
I also suffer from this dry eye complaint from too much time spendt on the computer. it's very irritating.

Gunnels blog said...

this is the best charms I ever seen! wonderful!

Dianne said...

Suz, I just received mine in the mail, and it is absolutely so much better in the flesh!! What a treat - more like a "postcard charm". It is a little work of art!! Thankyou so much!!

Judy Rys said...

Suz: The charm postcards are incredible. I have mine on my bulletin board where I can see it every day! Thank you.
Judy