Sunday

Pretty ladies postcards


I stitched out these pretty ladies on my Janome 300e embroidery machine today...They are for my Mother's birthday (March 17th)...she likes pretty things ....yep, they are postcards & she gets all 3...
each one takes approx. 2 hrs. to stitch out...maybe even a bit more...I also added swarovski crystals for extra embellishment...gotta have that embellishment! ...
she will really like these pc's a lot...Art Nouveau is a favorite of hers & mine....
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Suz, YOUR LUCKY MUM!!! These are just gorgeous - I love them - I also am a big art nouveau fan.

Joanna van said...

SuZ!! These are fabulous! I love them all! Your mother will be thrilled! Also, I love the backs of your PC's. Love em! If you ever do more and want to do a swap, I'd love to trade.

Joanna

Carol said...

WOW these are fabulous, even the backs are a work of art

StegArt said...

Wow 2 hours to stitch. Yikes...good think it does it by itself huh?

Angelcat said...

These are just stunning, I bet your Mum will be so thrilled to receive these on her special day.

Micki said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. Love art nouveau. The backs are great too.

MargaretR said...

What beautifully digitized cards SuZ. People think it's easy because the machine stitches them out for you. But I know how very difficult it is to do these well and these are really special.

Karen said...

These are great! I am a big fan of Mucha. Your mother will love these!