Sunday

Happy Easter !!!



Happy Easter !!!!
it's hard to believe it's the 4th month into 2007 already !!!!..............Hey, our Surface Design Yahoo group is having a fund-raising auction on Ebay ..... for Greenpeace .... you must go take a peek at all the handmade items by the best artists ever! postcards,purses,wallhangings,boxes,ect and a very special "map" made by very special artists...go check it out ASAP...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoannavan2





I made my 28 month old grandson a simple raggy quilt in pretty spring colors...I sometimes like this kind of mindless sewing ... it clears my mind ... and I have a quick finished project !









anyway, this blankie goes into his Easter basket/bucket...when he opens it he will find all sorts of goodies...cars, lantern,bug keeper,fishing toy & a bit of his favorite sweets...






and check this out !!!! I found these verry verry cool CAT sneakers....I HAD to buy them....I LOVE cat stuff....all my clothes & jewelry used to have a cat theme when I had my boutique back in the early 1990's....after all, when you have a shoppe called "Just Cats" what else could you wear...LOL...VBG....ohhh, how I miss that time of my life....ummmm....Well I love these sneaks & so will my grandson Sawyer !!!! hehehe...... ps---the sneaks are for ME!!!























5 comments:

Barbara said...

what a creativity!! Will visit again!
Greetings Barbara

Helen in the UK said...

Love the idea of the Easter bucket and the blankie to wrap the other goodies. Cute sneakers too :)

Dianne said...

Look at that Easter bucket - wow!! I thought those sneakers were for you for a minute.....they are so cute!

SuZ said...

thanks for the nice comments ladies...and the sneaks are for me!!!hahaha...the kid got the bucket of goodies BUT I get the sneaks...LOL...

Deb H said...

Hi SuZ, I bought your 2 mermaid postquards. They're great! Thanks!