Tuesday

Embellisher-Art-Postcards~~~Wildflowers~~~





I made these postcards for a swap I'm in at Myfanwy Hart's---Embellisher-Art-Postcards group...they are made entirely with my BabyLock Embellisher. (except the edging-zig-zagged w/my Janome 6600) --- background is cheap black lining fabric machine-needle punched into craft pellon...than the pretty yarns/ fibers/ organza ribbons & a tad of Angelina are all machine needle-punched to the background fabric...BUT a flower patch MUST have bug of some sort !!!! soooo....I added the dragonfly element that I had purchased at the last quilt show I attended...perfect!!!!!!

I am pleased with this series....

7 comments:

Sue B said...

Gorgeous! Suz these are fab!

Purple Missus said...

And so you should be pleased. They are terrific. So colourful. Lucky swap partners :)

Alis said...

YOu should be pleased, they are great. Love the texture you have created.
Hugs, Alis

Micki said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Alis said...

Beautiful. I love the colours.
Hugs, Alis

MargaretR said...

You have been so busy SuZ. They are beautiful pc's.

Dianne said...

These are so like Wildflowers - what a perfect name! Great!!!!