Saturday

wonderful Mail-Art x 4

I have recently recieved some awesome mail-art....


from Terri S...ahhhh...luck of the draw...I was one of the lucky ones to be picked from a random drawing Terri had on her blog....this is a "paper quilt" created by Terri....

next is this lovely postcard from Mafanwy Hart---this is from a swap we have at Embellisher-Art-Postcards...we use our punching/felting machines to create pc's....




and this Art Nouveau pc is from Sue Miller...another theme swap I am in at Surface Design...



and another fantastic pc I got from a blog comment is from Carol Clasper...she couldn't help herself...VBG...& sent us all a postcard !!! am I a lucky girl or what?????????????????

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Isn't it fantastic to receive little pieces of art from people from all over the world - I love it!!

Purple Missus said...

You certainly are a lucky girl - four fabulous pieces of art there!

MargaretR said...

Who's a lucky girl then? Lovely goodies from all over the world.