Thursday

UPDATE !!!Art Card Ideas contest !!!

Thank You everyone who voted for me in the Art Card Ideas Contest...my goal was to be in the deck of 52...Well, I made it into the top 10----placing 4th...only 1 vote out of 3rd place....I am a very happy camper !!!!!


VOTE for ME !!!! VOTE for ME !!!! VOTE for ME!!!!

here is one of my entries #074 in the Art Card Ideas contest....I am shamelessly promoting myself...hahaha....

PLEASE PLEASE go vote for me !!!!! and this postcard #074...Mermaid Garden...SuZan from New Jersey !!!!!

here's the addy to registar to vote....


http://www.artcardideas.com/


I need votes !!!!!!

thanks in advance for your vote----

this message has been appoved by Suz....LOL.... that would be me!!! VBG.....



4 comments:

Quilt Pixie said...

It is a wonderful card, but alas I've already voted.... Wish I got 52 votes, one for each card in the deck, not only one. Sigh

Homeleightigger said...

Many congrats. for being in the Top Ten Suz - just brilliant! I tried to vote for you, but only got as far as registering... ne'er mind, you still got there. Val

Jill Smith said...

Suz, l got your card and its stood on my dresser so every one can see it, been searching for you and couldn't find your email addy, and l love love your mermaid piece its beautiful,
Jill

Kay Moore said...

Hi SuZ! I just looked at your blog and I'm too late to vote for you. I'm sorry but I see you got in the top 10 anyway. Congratulations, it's a beautiful post card!

Kay Moore from Oklahoma