Wednesday

Pillowcases everywhere!












oh boy!!!


this just proves how obsessive/compulsive I am !!! Patsy sent me a technique to make pillowcases with no exposed seams...well, I tried making one & totally became hooked on making them...I had yards of OOP novelty fabrics from a previous time that I otherwise would never use now...and I was going to give it all away...until I made that pillowcase! well, now everyone in my family is getting pillowcases as gifts this year...what fun this is...and I had to buy more themed novelty fabrics for my grandson's pillowcases...ha !!! he'll have a set for every month this year....geeeezzzzz....but ya' know...it feels really really good to do useful sewing again....I think this year I'm going to do a lot more of it....

6 comments:

Quilt Pixie said...

I too made lots of pillowcases when I had that pattern, but have since lost it :-( any chance you could share it?

Vicki W said...

Those are fantastic! Aren't the fun to make?

Karen said...

Great idea! I never thought to make a pillowcase. Now I will have to find a pattern and give it a try.

MargaretR said...

Lovely pillow cases SuZ. You have been so busy and I agree there's something very satisfying making useful, beautiful things.

Maureen said...

LOVE the cat theme!

Maggie R said...

these are nifty..... Very popular around my area too, Nice job..
((((hugs))))
Maggie