Tuesday

Happy New Year 2008 & Blog Anniversary

Christmas 2007---picture of 3 yr old Sawyer-my grandson---and his stocking full of goodies!
well-well-well !!!!!!!!!!!! I have been blogging 2 yrs today !!!!!!!!




Wishing everyone a very happy-healthy-creative-fun-safe & every other good thing in life that you can think of NEW YEAR !!!!!!!




I do not make new years resolutions.....no point in setting myself up for dissappointment......hahaha........I just do the best I can with what I've got !!!!!!!!!!




it seems to be a tradition to have a give-away on one's blog anniversary......sooooooooo-------anyone who leaves a comment will recieve a small handmade gift from me.......not sure what it will be yet.....
a surprise for sure !!!!!!

9 comments:

Anna said...

Happy NEw year to you! I just love blog anniversary giveaways! I have recently done the same. Would love a piece of your work.

Patsy said...

Happy New Year and blogging anniversary Suz!!!

Joanna van said...

Happy New Year SuZ! Wishing you a creative new year. I'd love to have one of your handmade treasures.

Joanna

uschbear said...

Happy New! Just found your blog thru the Janome challenge group. Your greeting cards are soooo cute! I had a very quick peek at your handiwork and love what you've done. Hope you have a great new year.

Phyl said...

Hey, SuZ!We get around, don't we?!Love your blog and creative works; I've just begun to blog and love it!Happy New Year to you and yours!

Christina said...

Happy New Year Suzan! No gift necessary... I just wanted to tell you how sweet Sawyer looks with his "little" Christmas stocking! He definitely has the same twinkle in his eyes as his grandparents! Here's to a great year!

Linda said...

Saw your blog for the first time today and I'm in awe! I will be back to keep up with your work

Kay Moore said...

Hi SuZ, Happy New Year! Your grandson is so cute....I've never seen a Christmas Stocking that large in my life. I just popped in to say "hi" so no need to send me a gift. I still have the lovely postcard you sent me several years ago.

Naturegirl said...

Happy Blogiversary! I have recently posted my 300th post! :)NG