Saturday

CYBER FYBER EXHIBITION

CYBER FYBER EXHIBITION is an international event scheduled at Gallery 80808/Vista Studios, 808 Lady Street in downtown Columbia, South Carolina, USA from January 8th through 20th, 2009. The focus of this exhibition is to highlight the influences of Internet access for today's fiber artists.

http://cyberfyberexhibition.blogspot.com/

Yep ! I am also in on this one !!!I'm trading ATC # 127 & postcard #103...as pictured above !!! they are AWESOME !!!
Susan has made up some great ATC's & postcards from her own fiber art...can you imagine ! she has re-purposed (cut-up) some of her older exhibition pieces for this trade...so hurry on over for this great opportunity to be in an exhibition & recieve a fantastic trade from Susan...
and you can also send her 3 ATC's for a trade with other fiber artists...here's the link info for all the trades & how they work...
I am soooo excited about this !!!!

2 comments:

shebaduhkitty said...

beautiful! I love the red postcard

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Suzan!
For the past few days I've been organizing the CYBER FYBER trades and creating labels...which requires me to "copy and paste" blog addresses...which allows me to peek in on some blogs! Thank you ever so much for your nice comments about our trade!

Also, I really love your rusted fabrics. I remember your fairies and the original post very, very well. It inspired me greatly and I love the book I made after trying this.

By the way, if you check your site meter, you'll probably see that I was on your blog for over an hour...I got interrupted! Of well...back to work now!
Thanks so much!
Susan